In late June of 2009, me and my family were able to visit my home town of Ramah, New Mexico. I hadn't been there for many years and wanted to visit with members of my dad's family who still live there. I have two uncles and an aunt who are getting older and I wanted to see them before too many more years go by.
I wanted my children and grandchildren to see where I had lived and where some of my ancestors and family members also lived. It was interesting to see how things have changed and yet how things are still the same in many ways.
Here is the house that my g-ggrandfather John Parley William Bloomfield built for his family in Ramah. I took piano lessons in the living room of this house when I was seven years old.
This is a picture of my childhood home in the 1950's and in 2009.
I think this is a great idea...when your done you can make a book out of it!
ReplyDelete